TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Monira Foundation (the “Foundation”) has created and maintains this website (the “Site”) to provide the public with information regarding the collections and activities of the Foundation. By accessing and using this Site, you expressly agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) as they currently exist and may be amended from time to time. If you do not agree to the Terms, do not use this Site.
- No Reproduction. Except as set forth below, no part of this Site and nor any images, photos, works or content displayed on it may be reproduced, mirrored, catalogued, framed, displayed, republished or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system.
- Ownership. All of the text, photos, images, marks, logos, service marks, and other content of the Site are proprietary to the Foundation or are used in a manner consistent with the legal owner’s permission or applicable laws or regulations. The Foundation retains all rights to data, photos, images, text, and all other information contained on this Site. The materials on this Site are copyrighted or trademarked by the Foundation or by third parties whose credit line appears in association with their image or information. Absence of copyright or trademark information does not imply lack of copyright by the Foundation or a third party.
- Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted by the Foundation herein are specifically and completely reserved. Nothing on the Site grants, expressly or implicitly, by estoppel or otherwise, any right or license to use any content, photo, image or property of any third party, or may be construed to mean that the Foundation has authority to grant any right or license on behalf of any third party.
- Acceptance of Terms. By accessing and using this Site, you affirmatively acknowledge that you understand and intend these Terms to be the legal equivalent of a signed, written contract and equally binding, and that you accept and agree to be legally bound by these Terms. If you download, print or use content from the Site in any manner, you represent and warrant that your use will not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or breach any contract with or legal duty to any other parties.
- Fair Use. Fair use of copyrighted material includes the use of protected materials for noncommercial educational purposes, such as teaching, scholarship, research, criticism, commentary, and news reporting. Unless otherwise noted, users who wish to download or print text, audio, video, image and other files from the Foundation’s Site for such uses are welcome to do so without the Foundation’s express permission. Users must cite the author and source of this material as they would material from any printed work; the citation should include the URL http://www.monirafoundation.org and images must be accompanied by the credit line that accompanies the image. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using text, audio, video, image and other files from the Foundation’s Site, whether accessed directly from this Site or via other sites or mechanisms, users agree that they will limit their use of such files to fair use, and will not violate the Foundation’s or any other party’s proprietary rights.
- International Use. This Site is operating and controlled by the Foundation in the United States, and the Foundation’s databases are located in the United States. By using this Site, you consent to the transfer of data to, and its storage in, the United States. Those who access the Site from outside the United States are responsible for compliance with local laws, rules and regulations.
- Disclaimer. This Site and its content are provided on an “as is” basis. The Foundation makes no representations or warranties, either express or implied, regarding the Site or the content, and hereby specifically disclaims any and all such representations or warranties of any kind, including those with respect to the completeness, accuracy, or currency of information presented or its suitability for any particular purpose. Your use of this Site is solely at your own risk.
- Indemnification/ Limitation of Liability. You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Foundation, its trustees, officers, employees, legal representatives, licensors and agents, predecessors, successors, and assigns from and against any and all claims, proceedings, damages, injuries, liabilities, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and litigation expenses), relating to or arising from your use of and connection to the Site, your breach of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another. THE FOUNDATION, ITS TRUSTEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES, AND OTHER AGENTS AND REPRESENTATIVES SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THIS SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Proceedings. All matters relating to the use of the Site or its content will be governed by the laws of the state of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Venue and jurisdiction for any dispute relating to the Site shall be adjudicated exclusively in Hudson County, New Jersey.
- Refunds. We are grateful for your donation and support of our organization. Donations are normally non-refundable but if you have made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to our organization within 30 days of the donation please contact us. Refunds are returned using the original method of payment. If you made your donation by credit card, your refund will be credited to that same credit card. Tickets refunds are available 7 days up until the event date.